Time2 February 2021 2021-02-02 5:21
1) Are you usually early, on time or late? Is punctuality important to you?
2) What would you do if you were told that you had two weeks of vacation from tomorrow? And 6 months?
3) Do you think you are a patient person?
4) What would you do with a time machine?
5) “Time is money.” What do you think of this proverb?
6) A Swiss daily (newspaper) is called “Le Temps”. There is also the “New York Times”. Why do you think they are called that?
7) What can “waste time”?
8) Would you like to have more time in your day? How would you use it?
9) If you could stop time for 24 hours, what would you do?
10) How much time do you spend in front of the screens each day?
11) What activity makes you feel like time flies? And very slowly?
12) Is jet lag difficult for you when you travel?
13) How long do you wait on an appointment before leaving when someone is late?
14) How old would you like to live?
15) Free time, money, health, family, work. Rank these five items from least to most important.