Law7 March 2021 2021-03-07 16:23
1) If you could invent a new national law, what would it be?
2) What does an “outlaw” mean to you?
3) In general, do you agree with the laws in force in your country?
4) Have you ever been in court? If you want, you can tell me about your experience.
5) What are the different types of crimes that exist? You can give examples.
6) What do you think of the death penalty?
7) Have you ever filed a complaint against someone?
8) How do you imagine life in prison in your country? Is this an idea that scares you?
9) Do the laws apply equally to the rich and the poor?
10) In your opinion, are the sanctions in your country generally strict?
11) Can we say that there are laws that are not directly related to the government? Example: to religion
12) Is it sometimes necessary to break the law?
13) What would be the most illegal thing you could do for $ 500,000?
14) What are the offenses (or crimes) generally highlighted on the TV news?
15) Do you know a lawyer personally? Have you ever used one?
16) What does “the law of the strongest” mean to you?