Conflicts16 April 2021 2021-04-16 8:25
1) What is the most recent conflict you have experienced?
2) Have there ever been major conflicts within your family? (even without your involvement)
3) In general, what annoys you the most?
4) What kinds of conflicts do you fear in a romantic relationship?
5) Are you sometimes involved in conflicts in the world of work?
6) What is your most effective strategy for ending a conflict?
7) Is there an opportune time to end a conflict?
8) How much do political conflicts affect you?
9) Do you remember having major problems with your neighbors?
10) Do you think that it is sometimes necessary to call on a mediator / a third person in order to find a solution to a conflict?
11) Have you ever witnessed a conflict in the street that ended badly?
12) Have you ever intervened in a conflict that did not concern you directly?
13) Has anyone ever intervened in a conflict that did not concern them? How did you react?
14) Is there a common phrase you can say in your native language after making an arrangement with someone or after resolving a conflict?
15) Tell me about an important conflict that you experienced but which ended very well.